Ampe Services will provide a registered nurse to assess your clinical need for nursing and/or personal care services. A registered nurse will then determine, in consultation with you, the number, type and frequency of nursing and/or personal care services you need.
Our services include:
– Medication administration & management
– Wound management
– Skilled nursing care
– General nursing care
– Palliative care
– Colostomy and Catheter Care
– Liaising with relevant stakeholders (GP’s)
– Care, after being hospital stay
– Assistance with chronic illnesses such as dialysis, diabetes and epilepsy management.
– Continence aids assessments and recommendations & in-house training by a nurse
– Hygiene, showing & Dressing
Need help with the NDIS?
At AMPE SERVICES, we are always willing to help customers.