Ampe Services Therapeutic Support objective is to provide participants with an established disability, which has reached its maximum medical improvement, to facilitate functional improvement through adjustment, adaptation and building capacity to participate in the broader community. These supports will be provided in collaboration with Allied professional team and other professionals to meet the goals of our participants including capacity building to become independent.
Support will include:
- Language and communication
- Personal care
- Interpersonal interactions
- Health and Movement programs
- Getting your needs met in positive ways
- Augmentative and alternative communication and having a voice
- Participation and independence skills programs
- Nutrition and swallowing assessments and plans
- Home modification assessments,
- Psychometric and capacity assessments
- Positive Behaviour Support programs
Need help with the NDIS?
At AMPE SERVICES, we are always willing to help customers.